P718 | Deuterium Lamp for PerkinElmer
|Filament / Heater Voltage||Start||10 VDC|
|Operating||5 - 7 VDC|
|Filament / Heater Current||1.5A Max|
|Discharge / Arc Voltage||Strike||@25°C >350 VDC|
|Operating||60 - 90 VDC|
|Discharge / Arc Current||10 -300mA|
|Leads||Black||Filament & Cathode|
|Terminals||3 Pin housing|
|Window material||UV Transmitting Borosilicate|
|Source aperture||Ø 1mm Diameter|
|Wavelength range||185nm - 400nm|
|Noise||<1 x 10-4 Absorption units|
|Drift||< 3 x 10-3 Absorption units|
When radiant energy reaches 50% of the initial energy at 300mA(dc).
- Do not subject the lamp to mechanical shock.
- Before using the lamp, ensure glass envelope is clean and free from dirt. Envelope may be gently wiped with either alcohol or acetone.
Caution: the circumference of the glass envelope around the light box is very thin and should be handled with extreme care.
- Care must be taken not to touch lamp body with bare hand, as it's temperature reaches over 200°C during operation.
- UV radiation is harmful to eyes. Suitable eye protection must be worn when observing light output.
- Since this lamp operates at high voltages, extreme caution is require to prevent electrical shock.